Be Strong, kawan :)

NURUL NABILAH

Girl comel atas ni, recently ni dia sedih. 
I pun sedih dengar cerita dari dia.
I tahu apa dia rasa, but , you have to strong.
Be Strong.
Live honorably and with dignity,
When you don't think you can , hold on & a good courage.
Giving up doesn't mean you are a weak.
Sometimes it just mean you're strong enough to let it go.
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in tear,
Forgive & forget 
But don't forget why you're here,
Take you time and pray,
These all the words I would say to you baby.


If you sedih, seribu kali I sedih tengok you tau.
You jangan sedih lagi. 
Ramai lagi boy kat luar toa, seriously, I sedih bila you sedih.
I dapat rasa apa yang you rasa. 
Pray more, and do whatever make you feel better.
I do love you BELLA ALMOND :)